Rubi DX250-1400 Wet Tile Saw with Laser Guide
Enjoy a FREE Rubi Speed 42-N 17" Tile Cutter (part no. 14949) With The Purchase Of This Product During Our Monthly Special! A $179.95 Value!
- Expires 3/31/18 or while supplies last
Heavy-duty rail saw for cutting ceramic, glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other tough materials; head height adjustment allows for easy cutting height adjustments.
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
Rubi Tile Saw Features
- Laser guide to help you make precise straight and miter cuts
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful Belt driven 120 Volts single phase, 2 hp motor
- Constructed from steel & aluminum for strength
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation
- Aluminium guide with anti-flexion geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts
- With thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump refrigeration of blade
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings.
- Vertically adjustable and fold-able mobile head for miter cuts
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts
- Removable Aluminium work surface for easy cleaning
- Rubi DX250-1400 Wet Tile Saw
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Saw Stand with Wheels and Handles
- Water Pump
- Water Tray
- Lateral Stop
- Operator's manual
Rubi DX250-1400 Rail Saw Specifications
|Power||Belt driven 2 hp|
|Length of Cut||59-3/4 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||42 x 42 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||78.7 in x 29 in x 33-1/2 in|