I used it in the Rubi DC-250 1200 to cut different kinds of hard porcelain tiles and the performance was amazing. The design of the diamond band offers high speed and quality cuts. I highly recommend this blade for hard materials and will keep buying it. Great price as well
6194 Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6194
- Manufacturer: Rubi Tools
$29.00 to $108.78
Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
Enjoy 10% Off With The Purchase Of This Product During Our 10 Off 10 Monthly Special! Was $65.90, Now Only $59.31!
- Recommended blade for cutting hard materials such as granite, rustic tiles, clinker, refractory, slate and porcelain tile.
- The specific design of the diamond band offers greater speed of cutting harder materials without sacrificing finish quality.
- Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
- 5/8” ring adapter included
- 4" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 4-1/2" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 7" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 8" Blade - 1" and 5/8" arbor
- 10" Blade - 1" and 5/8" arbor
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Cut hard porcelain tiles with this blade and I couldn't be more satisfied, best blade I’ve ever used for hard materials. Cuts them like butter!
es un buen disco para cortar material de porcelana extra dura. recomendable
This blade is fantastic. I bought it and hadn't tried it out yet. Had some extremely hard porcelain that the existing blade I had on my grinder was having issues with. Put this blade on and it cut through it so easily. Will never use anything else from now on.
Cuts porcelain like butter
I am a pro tile installer. I bought this blade and i could not buy anything better than this blade. It works good with hard porcelain tile and works good with marble too. Very good product
I used this blade in several projects to cut granite and porcelain tile. No vibration at all, very clean and quick cuts. Great blade!