Wacker Neuson BS 50-2 Two Stroke Rammer Tamper
Wacker's WM 80, 2-stroke engine, built for tough rammer applications
The Wacker BS 50-2 jumping jack plate tamper rammers have set the standard in the construction industry. Wacker tamper rammers are powered by the exclusive WM 80, the only 2-stroke engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA standards. WACKER's rugged jumping jacks are designed for maximum production, performance and durability.
Features & Benefits BS 50-2
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting.
- An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shock-mount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
|Length x width x height||675 x 345 x 940||mm||26.5 x 13.5 x 37||in|
|Shoe size (w x l)||250 x 330||mm||10 x 13||in|
|Percussion rate||up to 715||1/min||up to 715||blows/min|
|Travel speed||up to 18||m/min||up to 46||ft/min|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 2-cycle, single cylinder WACKER WM 80, gasoline engine|
|Max. power output||2,3||kW||3.1||hp|
|Fuel to oil ratio||50-100:1||50-100:1|
|Fuel consumption||1||l/h||1.1||US qt/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.0||l||3.2||US qt|