good blades for the money
6038 Dewalt DW4762 XP 10" Wet Porcelain Blade
- Product code: 6038
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- MPN: DW4762
DeWALT DW4762 10" Wet Porcelain Blade
This DeWalt tile saw blade is used to produce chip-free, clean cuts on a variety of hard, ceramic materials. The diamond matrix is designed specifically for wet applications on a tile saw.
- Premium blade with aggressive diamond matrix.
- Designed to cut Porcelain, Hard Tile, Granite, and Slate.
- Porcelain tile blade for chip-free, clean cuts on a variety of hard materials, tiles, granite, and slate.
- Optimized cutting matrix height for maximum diamond exposure.
- High diamond concentration for faster cut rate; steel core for reduced distortion at high operating temperatures.
- Blade core is tensioned to resist wobble and vibration.
- .060-inch blade edge thickness; 5/8-inch arbor.
- Max RPM: 6,000.
- High diamond concentration for faster cut rate.
- High quality steel core for reduced distortion at high operating temperatures.
- High diamond quality for longer life.
- Continuous rim design provides chip-free cutting with all types of tile.
- XP and XP4 blades designed specifically for high power tile saws for quick, free, low heat, and straight cutting.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I am a full time tile setter every time I try a different blade I am sorry and go back to the Dewalt.