Yes, the pump is included with the saw.
Dewalt D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw Package
The D24000S saw and stand kit features a cantilevering rail/cart system that allows the user to make 24" rip cuts and cut 18" tile diagonally. The Dewalt tile saw has 45/22.5° miter cutting capabilities, and the plunge feature allows the user to make simple plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers. Corner cuts can easily be lined up using the edge guide with 2-position 45-degree guide, and the heavy-duty 1-1/2 HP, 15A motor can cut hard materials like tile, marble and granite with ease.
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs.
- Free shipping from our warehouse
- Allows one person to transport & set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for A/C registers and electrical outlets
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray & mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain & stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up & break-down
- Dewalt D24000S Tile Saw and Stand
- Dewalt DW4762 10" XP Wet Porcelain Blade
- Dewalt DW130V Mixing Drill
- Angle/Rip Guide
- Submersible Pump
- Water Pan
- Side Water Collector
- Back water Collector
- Cutting Cart Extension
- Operator's Manual
|Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/8 in|
|Dimensions||36 in x 29 in x 20 in|
Question & Answers
We only sell new Dewalt Tile Saws; we do not offer used or reconditioned Dewalt tools. The slight "scuff" marks on the carriage tray can sometimes occur during production of the rubber top.
The adjustment screw on the back of the Dewalt D24000 tile saw will prevent the blade from touching the tray when changing from 45 degree miter cuts to 0 degree cuts.���
We have customers who do this. The water pan is made to lock into the stand so it will not move.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally, we have gotten beyond the age of the Fred Flintstone saw design. lightweight, holds water and the pump, doesn't spray everywhere.
I like to research my product first and then figure out where I can get the best deal. After thoroughly comparing reviews for saws in this price range, this was a "no brainer." Then when I found contractors direct, where I could get the saw, the stand and the mixing drill for about the same price as just the saw anywhere else, I researched contractors direct to make sure they were legit. I couldn't find any negative comments online so ordered from them. I don't have anything bad to say either. If you are looking for "where it's at," you found it.
This saw is great what else can one say in regards to the D24000s that hasn't been said before, but add a mixing drill at a small surcharge and WOW! This package cannot be found at any other supplier and if you go anywhere else Amazon ($1028) or any other tile tool supplier you will easily pay an additional $175 or more. I am not sure how you do it but keep doing it!
Having done tile work for years using mostly MK, Felker, and Rigid brand tile saws, when this saw came on the market, its benefits were obvious. Plus the package price with the mixing drill is a great value.
Compared to this wet saw, every other model near this price point is an old-design.
1. DeWalt made this a LARGE capacity saw, but light enough for one person to carry. Although the tool is only 70 lbs., you never have to lift that much. DeWalt advertises "two trips" to transport the tool:
Trip 1: Tub (water trays, miter and table extension, stored inside) and the fold-up tool stand.
Trip 2: Saw assembly with rolling table locked in place, and water pump. (54 lbs., total).
2. The design of the water-containment system is the best I have seen. All the other large wet saws regularly spray lots of water to the front, and drip water off the sides which means they make a mess of the areas surrounding the saw this is especially an issue in the winter. Install the forward and right drip trays on this saw and nearly all water is trapped and routed back into the tub, with only minor dripping I have set the saw up in a kitchen and used a drop cloth to catch over spray.
There are, however, some cases where all the water will not be contained. One is when making mitre cuts in this case, some water will be sprayed to the left of the machine. Also, when cutting very large tiles that extend beyond the right extension tray, some water will run across the top of the tile and drip on the right side of the machine.
3. The plunge cut feature is great for cutting out electrical outlets or registers. Without this feature, about the only way to cut a square in the middle of a large tile was to use a portable (e.g., 4.5") wet saw or a grinder.
4. Powerful direct drive motor. It is loud, but it's also a work-horse. DeWalt made it 15 amps, probably so it can be plugged into virtually any 110v outlet without blowing a breaker. Direct drive means there are no gears to wear out, which is why my previous wet saw died. The only thing that I will be replacing is the brushes. Contractors Direct has done a great job of offering the replacement parts for this saw and many others which has helped squeeze every bit of life of previous saws.
5. Huge capacity for a saw in this price range and weight. 24 inch rip and 18 inch on the diagonal. You may not need that much on every job, but it's great to not be limited by the tool. Impressive to be able to cut 24 inch square tile.
6. The motor easily tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 (degrees), so cuts are possible without using an accessory cart block.
7. The rolling table has thick rubber bonded to the top, to prevent slipping tiles. A great innovation. The table can be put onto the saw assembly, or removed, quickly and easily. The table has a slide-lock to keep it from coming off the saw and can be "locked" into two other positions, for transporting on the saw assembly.
8. Saw comes with a reversible 45 degree miter which clamps to the table and works well.
9. The Water pump is great rated at 170GPH! More than enough and the hose has a volume adjuster to control the flow.
10. You can adjust the rollers on the table if you need to align it for sliding smoothness and squareness to the blade. My saw did not need this but nice feature as most saws after time do go out of alignment.
11. The packaging of this tool makes it nearly impossible IMHO of being damaged in transit.
Thanks Contractors Direct always getting me the best price and unique items I can't find anywhere!!!
This is my 23rd year in the Tile Business, primarily in west los angeles. I've owned quite a few saws, from quite a few manufacturers. Some were garbage, and some have been work horses, and the names of the garbage brands will be withheld to protect the guilty. I bought this one to replace a work horse, my 15 year old Felker Tile Master, also purchased from Contractor's Direct, which was a really nice piece.
The Dewalt D24000 is even better. A very well thought out and designed saw, it is light weight and extremely versatile. The adjustable depth of cut is great, especially for scoring the back of glass tile prior to cutting all the way through from the front. The tilting head locks down nice and tight and makes miters quite simple. The table rolls very easily and cuts come out square every time. The rip fence works well, allowing repetitive cuts out to 16+ inches.
With the capacity to cut 24x24's square and 18's diagonally, this saw may just replace my Felker Tile Master XL too.
If you need a good saw for everything but very large format tiles, buy the Dewalt D24000. You'll be glad you did.