Husqvarna MS360 14" Masonry Brick/Block Saw 1-1/2 hp, 115 Volts, 967285201
- Includes 14" Diamond Blade.
- Head rotates for easy 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts.
- 5" cutting depth for standard 14" blade.
- Features a belt driven blade shaft for a smother cut and more torque.
- Water is used on the face of the blade, but is distributed uniquely; minimizing water use and keeping the work piece dryer.
- Quick and easy set-up and breakdown mean more time cutting on the job.
- Separate water tank supplies all water needed to the blade and cart. It is stored on cart and does not have to be moved separately.
- Easy for two people to move the saw thanks to integrated telescopic handles.
- Patented Jet Stream Water Containment System keeps water and slurry within the cart.
- Double Water Splash guard decreases water spray behind saw and makes cleaning easier.
- Make accurate 22.5° and 45° miter cuts by simply rotating the saw motor.
- Stand sold separately:
- Rip Guide Sold Separately
- Husqvarna MS360 Saw
- 14" Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Water Pan
- Operator's manual
|Husqvarna MS360 Specifications|
|Power||1-1/2 hp (1.1 kw.)|
|Length of Cut||17.25 in|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Depth of Cut||5 in (70 mm)|
|Weight||131.2 lbs (59.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.8 in. x 26.4 in. x 25.6 in. (1,110 mm x 670 mm x 650 mm)|
Question & Answers
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please use this parts list to determine the correct part number for the item(s) you need.
You would need to flip the block each time if you need to cut 8" overall. You would not be able to cut that deep as you would need the arbor (located at 7" from edge of blade) to pass through the material.
The max clearance is 8.5" so you can cut an 8" block by flipping the material and lining up your cuts.
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is one of the most poorly designed tools I have ever purchased. I am thoroughly disappointed. I have used it in all masonry applications to cut almost every kind of material a bricklayer will use. The inset track for the table wheels are always getting filled up with the grits that come off the product and the table jams (wet or dry). The spray guard on the back of the blade housing is plastic and after a few weeks of use deformed itself and will not stay on, its basically useless to me. The ports that connect the water hose system to the blade are to small and causes air pockets locked in the hose that don't allow water to pass through. I had to rebuild the water delivery system. The saw also seems to vibrate more than my other two wet table saws. I mean a lot! I bought this saw mainly because it would do mitre cuts. You can expect to cut the table guide if you use the mitre feature. The hole for water drain in the catch tray is smaller than any masonry other saw on the market so if you loose the plug expect to drill a bigger hole to accept a standard plug or buy a squash ball to use as a plug. The water tray itself is poorly thought out as well, it barely holds 5 gallons of water unlike my old saws that all hold ten. The design does not allow you to scrape it clean either because of all the irregular shapes. All in all I recommend you to keep shopping for a different saw!
The Husqvarna MS 360 is a great masonry saw. I can use it for 8 hours a day of continuous cutting and have no issues. I would recommend any mason this saw! Great product and great service from the staff at Contractors Direct.