The new water pump, Husqvarna WT 15, is a part of the new Husqvarna dust handling system, DEX and makes it possible to be completely independent of local water supply. With a capacity of 4 gallons the battery powered pump will give 20 minutes of effective cutting.
Powerful lithium-ion battery and charger
- Husqvarna WT 15 comes equipped with a Lithium-Ion battery, charger and a Gardena spray nozzle, conveniently placed in a compartment.
- A fully charged battery will give a continuous running time of 2 hours.
- The pump is located inside the water tank where it is well protected against transport damage or other abuse.
- When transporting the WT 15 the water hose is conveniently wound around the replaceable bottom and the coupler at the end placed in the designated slot.
- There is a higher capacity function of the pump built into the electronics.
- By pushing the switch 1.5-2 seconds the pump will work with double speed giving twice the amount of water.
- Position 1 provides a water pressure of 8.7 psi and a water flow of 0-0.8 gal/min.
- Position 2 provides a water pressure of 16 psi and a water flow of 0.8-1.3 gal/min
- Water tank capacity 4 gal.
- Weight, complete without water 8.6 lbs.
- Dimensions uncrated (LxWxH) 16-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 18".
- battery powered with an 18.5 V Gardena Li-Ion accumulator system.
- Battery capacity 2 hours at position 1.
- Charger 18V/600/mA.
- External power source 12-24V, min 1.5 A.
- Hose, type and length 3/8”, 3 m./ 10 ft.