You could use any modified or unmodified thinset (Laticrete does recommend using their thinset for warranty purposes).
Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Freight shipping required for all 60'' pans to minimize handling
- Code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Factory installed drain assembly.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46.
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warrant. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials.
- Comes with a curb, and one 10oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive.
- 36" x 60" PVC Center Drain.
- 36" x 48" PVC Center Drain.
- 48" x 60" PVC Center Drain.
- 48" x 48" PVC Center Drain.
- 38" x 66" PVC Off Center Drain.
- Pre-Sloped Extension, 24" x 48".
- Pre-Sloped Ramp, 13-1/2" x 60".
- Each unit comes with a curb, and one tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant.
- Stainless steel grate is now sold separately.
Although Laticrete only offers a few different standard sizes for their pre-sloped shower pans, they also offer custom sized shower pans to fit your specific shower size. Simply fill out the HYDROBAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan Custom Dimensions Form with the dimensions of your custom shower and submit the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service rep will send the information to Laticrete and get you the pricing for your custom shower pan!
Question & Answers
The curb adds an additional 3" on every size water pan. Example: 36"X48" pan will make the overall demensions to 39"X48".
�The pan can be cut to fit your room size. Custom Sizes are also available. Please call us (800) 709-0002 for more information.
Yes, concrete floors are a suitable substrate for the shower pans.
Yes, please send the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan Custom Dimensions Form to email@example.com and we will reply with a formal estimate for you to review.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
If you have two drains in place or the ability to alter the plumbing to accommodate each pan drain, you can install a shower with your described configuration.
You can order a custom pan with the exact dimensions and drain placement. Fill out the custom pan form and submit so we can obtain pricing for you. Lead time is generally 2-4 weeks for custom pans from Laticrete.