MK-101 Wet Tile Saw
Enjoy Special Savings With The Purchase Of This Product During Our Monthly Special!!
The MK-101 rips 20" tile, diagonally cuts 14" tile, has a 3" depth of cut provides unequaled quality, performance and value. The 101 series tile saws feature a powerful, high torque motor and a one-piece unitized steel frame.
- Fully enclosed high torque, fan-cooled motor.
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10" in diameter
- Accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from the motor to the blade
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
- One-year limited warranty.
- Free shipping from MK factory warehouse to lower 48 states.
- MK-101 Wet Tile Saw
- 10 inch Wet Cutting Diamond Blade
- Water Pump
- 45° Miter Guide
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
- Motor: 115V/60Hz
- Horsepower: 1-1/2 hp
- Blade RPM: 3450
- Blade capacity: 10" (254mm)
- Arbor size (5/8" (16mm)
- Depth of cut: 3" (76mm)
- Length of cut: 20"
- Diagonal cuts: 14" tile
- Weight: 92 pounds
- Dimensions: 36 x 21.5 x 22.5 inches (L x W x H)