MK-SG-9 Honda 8" Gas Scarifier
Depending on cutting wheel style, production rate varies from 350 to 500 sq ft per hour for a 1/8" removal depth.
- Honda GX270 Cyclone Gas engine.
- Gas models assembled in the USA.
- Designed for scarifying, roughening, planing, leveling, smoothing, or creating grooves in concrete surfaces
- Can be used to remove paint or coatings, and to clean and prepare concrete surfaces prior to coating, re-coating, and floor covering installation
- Rugged sand casting and heavy gauge steel construction
- Precision adjustable depth control
- Engage/disengage lever allows operator to raise and lower the cutter drum without changing depth setting.
- 1/2" Hardened Steel Shaft diameter.
|Power||Gas - Honda GX270|
|Dimensions||23 in . x 20 in. x 43 in.|
|Drum Dimensions||6 in. x 8 in.|
|Drum Weight||30 lbs|
|Cutting Wheel||5 Point||6 Point||18 Point||12 Point|
|Dimensions||1-3/4"OD x 5/8" ID||1-3/4"OD x 5/8" ID||2"OD x 5/8" ID||2"OD x 9/16"" ID|
|Cutting Rate Per Pass||1/8"||1/8"||1/16"||1/16"|
|Life Average||6,000 to 8,000 sq.ft.||8,000 to 10,000 sq.ft.||500 to 800 sq.ft.||500 to 800 sq.ft.|
|Application||Grinding, leveling, grooving, cleaning, and preparing concrete.||Grinding, leveling, grooving, cleaning, and preparing concrete.||General cleaning of concrete or asphalt including removal of paint, epoxy, urethane, adhesive, and heavy dirt, grease and oil deposits.||Paint and oil removal, traffic and shop floor safety-line removal, cleaning and concrete preparation.|