The probe does not come with the kits but can be purchased here.
Nuheat 120 Volt Floor Heat Cable Kit
Enjoy Special Savings With The Purchase Of This Product During Our Monthly Special!!
Cold feet? Not with Nuheat!
Nuheat cable provides simple underfloor heating to any room. Nuheat floor warming cable can be used to heat tile floors or wet spaces like shower benches and saunas. Nuheat cable temperature is easily controlled with any programmable or non-programmable electric thermostat.
Heat Cable Features
- Thin profile heating cable and electrical lead
- Flexible heat output (10 to 15 watts per sq ft depending on spacing)
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Powerful heating - 40 BTU per sq ft.
- Installs under tile, stone, marble, and laminate/engineered wood floors
- Safe to use in wet areas like showers or saunas
- UL listed
- Nuheat cable is the ideal for heating floors with many angles or curves
- Can be installed in combination with Nuheat Uncoupling Membrane for Floor Heating - An uncoupling membrane that makes cable layout easy.
- Nuheat cable can be controlled using the same programmable or non-programmable electric thermostats as the Nuheat mats - Nuheat Thermostats Sold Separately
- The heating cable is installed and covered with thinset mortar or floor leveling cement (self-leveler)
- After the mortar has cured flooring can then be installed on top of this new layer.
- Cable guides are included in the kit
- 25-year warranty
Floor Heating Spacing
Coverage varies based on the chosen spacing pattern of the cable.
- Standard Coverage - 12 watts per sq ft. with with 2/3/2 pillar spacing
12 Watts/sq ft
12 Watts/sq ft
15 Watts/sq ft
|N1C008||8 sq ft||9 sq ft||6 sq ft||29||80 watts|
|N1C012||12 sq ft||14 sq ft||10 sq ft||47||138 watts|
|N1C015||15 sq ft||17 sq ft||12 sq ft||57||170 watts|
|N1C025||25 sq ft||30 sq ft||21 sq ft||98||299 watts|
|N1C030||31 sq ft||36 sq ft||25 sq ft||120||343 watts|
|N1C040||38 sq ft||45 sq ft||31 sq ft||148||442 watts|
|N1C050||48 sq ft||57 sq ft||39 sq ft||188||562 watts|
|N1C060||60 sq ft||71 sq ft||49 sq ft||234||719 watts|
|N1C070||68 sq ft||81 sq ft||55 sq ft||265||810 watts|
|N1C080||82 sq ft||97 sq ft||66 sq ft||318||947 watts|
|N1C085||86 sq ft||102 sq ft||69 sq ft||334||1021 watts|
|N1C095||97 sq ft||115 sq ft||78 sq ft||377||1161 watts|
|N1C110||109 sq ft||129 sq ft||88 sq ft||423||1299 watts|
|N1C120||122 sq ft||145 sq ft||98 sq ft||474||1461 watts|
* Pillars for Nuheat Uncoupling Membrane for Floor Heating, & Schluter Ditra-Heat Uncoupling Membrane.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Installed with the Nuheat SIGNATURE thermostat and me and the wife couldn't be happier (nor warmer!) The floor heating cable was easy to put in and the programmable thermostat is very simple to use, even for an older guy like myself.
easiest floor heat system to install. thanks for the recommendation CD! lip free or die!