leveling system and spacers built in one. easy to use. works on floors or wall installations. blue caps are reusable. the "T's", "X's", or liners are not
Proleveling System Cap, PRSCAP
- One cap fits all threaded stems and can be reused an infinite amount of times for big cost savings.
- Vertical compression reduces movement and widening of joints.
- The threaded stem is attached perpendicularly to the base in a way that allows for easy adjustment with turns of the cap during installation.
- Removal of the cap and Stem after the materials are set is made easy with strategically placed breakage points that release with either increased pressure by turning the cap or by kicking the cap in the direction of the joint.
Tile Leveling Cap Options
PRST Blue Cap
- Used in conjunction with Progress Profiles Proleveling Tile Levelers - 50 Pieces Per Bag.
PRSSV Removal Cap
- Used with a chuck drill to remove the blue cap once the tile has set & is ready for grout - Sold Individually.
PRSPC Protective Cap
- Used in conjunction with PRST Blue Cap to protect the material from scratching - 50 Pieces Per Bag.
How to Install Proleveling Caps
- Attach the cap to the threaded stem by rotating it clockwise.
- Level the joint by rotating the cap using the minimum amount of pressure needed.
- Once the setting materials have become solid and the floor or wall is ready for grout.
- Kick the cap in the direction of the joint to detach connection points between Base and stem.