This system works great on walls and gave me a great looking absolutely flat wall.
Prodeso Linear Leveler Proleveling System
A revolutionary and innovative leveling system when laying medium and large materials with a thickness between 1/8” and 1-9/16” (3 and 40 mm).
- Prodeso Linear Leveling base comes in 1/16”, 3/32”, and 1/8” size with spaced notches that allow spacing/ separating/ joining floors of any type and material
- The threaded stem is attached perpendicularly to the base in a way that allows for easy adjustment with turns of the cap during installation
- Removal of the cap and stem after the materials are set is made easy with strategically placed breakage points that release by kicking the in cap the direction of the joint
- Caps sold separately
- One cap fits all threaded stems and can be reused an infinite amount of times for big cost savings
- Choose the desired type of Leveler (spacers) based on the requested joints and joining:
- 1 mm is approximately 1/32” Linear
3 mm is approximately 1/8” Linear
- Apply the thinset or mortar on a level base with the proper notched trowel as called out in the setting materials manufacturer’s installation instructions
- During the application of the tile or other materials, position the base of the chosen Leveler under the edge of the tile at the appropriate joint location and continue laying in sequence
- Attach the cap to the threaded stem by rotating it clockwise. Level the joint by rotating the cap using the minimum amount of pressure needed
- Once the setting materials have become solid and the floor or wall is ready for grout Simply kick the cap in the direction of the joint to detach connection points between base and stem