On a serious note - Priced competitively with a long life that will get the job done. Give it a whirl you will not be disappointed.
PT-78 10" Pure Platinum Porcelain Blade
- Product code: PT-78
- Manufacturer: CD Products
- MPN: PT-78
PT-78 Platinum 10" Diamond Blade From CD Products
CD products is happy to introduce a high quality, fast cutting porcelain diamond blade for an affordable price. The PT-78 Platinum 10" diamond blade was specifically designed to give you that premium cut on even the toughest materials such as: porcelain, ceramic, natural stone & granite tile with minimal chipping. Fast, clean cuts are just a click away when you choose Platinum
- A premium porcelain diamond blade without the high price tag.
- The high quality diamond can cut through a dense porcelain with ease and minimal chipping.
- Laser cut slots keep blade blade cool while maintaining its high RPM for a faster, clean cut.
- Cuts through porcelain, marble, granite tile, ceramic and natural stone.
- Innovative diamond matrix able to withstand tough materials.
- 10" diameter, 5/8" universal arbor.
- Extremely high diamond content for long life and clean, fast cutting.
- To ensure a longer blade life, and keep the premium performance, use with the Solid Gold Dressing Stone - This specially formatted grit sharpening stone is designed to not only sharpen but reactivate diamond cutting blades.
- Used for wet cutting only.
Platinum PT-78 Diamond Blade Specifications
|Part No.||Blade Diameter||Rim Type||Wet Cutting Only||Rim Height||Kerf||Maximum RPM||Arbor Size|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
good performance when cutting thick hard porcelain, price was reasonable, fast delivery would buy again.
Been installing tile for about 10 years. first time trying them excellent quality blades. I've probably cut miles of tile and this his one of my favorite all around blades. it's an excellent value.
This blade was fast cutting and had very minimal chipping. I would pay more for this blade than advertised.
Not a bad blade, cut fairly smooth and cuts pretty fast. Not as smooth as what I usually run but much faster cutting blade.
I used it all day as well on 12x24 running bond. Cut smooth. Minimal edge chip as well
It didn’t “struggle” at all. Cut straight and blade didn’t want to “push” out of square like cheaper blades do. would definitely purchase again
This blade worked as good as the Alpha Porcellana which is much more expensive. I used it on a porcelain job and the results were outstanding. My next job was a marble job and I hate switching blades so I figured lets test this blade out. Well the biggest issue was that I couldn't tell the difference between cut end and finished end great problem to have. I would recommend this blade to any of my fellow installers.
Great blade, fast and no chipping. Will definitely take advantage of the 10 off 10 deal next time.