The connection on the mixer is an M14 thread and there is an additional adapter to fit a 1/2" chuck connection.
QEP Variable Speed Power Mixer With Paddle
This lightweight, impact resistant Power Mixer was designed with the professional installer in mind. The ergonomic handle grip helps to reduce fatigue and minimize strain, while its high torque, 2-speed motor provides maximum power and increased motor life. In addition, the RPM's are controlled by a variable speed dial, enabling the user to run the mixer at variable speeds, preventing splashing at start up. Mix Mortar, thinset, grout and other viscous materials with minimal effort. The motor housing is lightweight and impact resistant.
- Variable speed finger tip control dial prevents splashing at start up
- Powerful high torque 2 speed motor
- Variable speed switch reduces air bubbles when mixing thinset and grout
- M14 threaded connection
- Durable motor housing is lightweight and impact resistant
- Ergonomic handle grip reduces fatigue and minimizes strain
- Mixing Paddle: 5-1/2" Diameter
- QEP Brutus Variable Speed Mixer
- Chuck Kit for use with any non-threaded mixing paddle
- 2 Piece Mixing Paddle
- Operator's Manual
|21665 QEP Variable Speed Mixer Specifications|
|Power||11 amps / 1300 W|
|RPM||Low 180-260, High 300-700|
|Connection||M14 thread (comes w/ 1/2" chuck)|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
great power tool
The mixing paddle could be about 6in longer. I'm bent over mixing with it. Other than that it works great.
I bought this to mix thin set and self leveling cement. What an improvement over my 1/2" single speed drilL that was almost impossible to control. The variable speed control is great, but a faster high speed would help to spin the paddle cleaner.