Local shop wanted ~$10,000 for pre-cut granite slabs. Decided to buy the raw slabs for $2,000 plus $3,600 for a new saw...you do the math. The Zipper cut through black granite like butter. It can cut deeper than advertised if you remove the lock down wheels.
Raimondi Zipper Advanced Rail Saw
The Raimondi® Zipper Advanced Wet Saw is high quality machine designed for ripping through porcelain tiles, ceramic, granite, marble, brick, and more.
Raimondi Zipper Stone and Tile Saw Features:
- Cast and extruded aluminum framework
- Rail saw able to plunge cut
- Polypropylene pan for easy cleaning capacity 38 lt (10 Gal)
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with adjustable bearings.
- Floating blade guard system, and child-proof on/off switch with key provides extra safety during saw operation
- Material lock-down bar, Collapsible table extensions and extension side square are optional
- ***SPECIAL ORDER - Zipper 150 available by special order from Italy. Takes 4-6 weeks. Call to place order ***
- Raimondi Zipper Advanced Rail Saw
- Folding Telescopic Legs with Wheels
- 14 in. Segmented Diamond Blade
- 45°/90° Sliding Square
- High Volume Water Pump
- Wrench Kit
- Operator's manual
|Model||Zipper 85||Zipper 105||Zipper 130||Zipper 150|
|Power||25 Amp||25 Amp||25 Amp||25 Amp|
|Motor||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp|
|Arbor Size||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Blade Size||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in|
|Depth of Cut||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in|
|Length of Cut||34 in||41 in||51 in||61 in|
|Diagonal Cut||24 in||29 in||35 in||42 in|
|Weight||176 lbs.||185 lbs.||216 lbs.||233 lbs.|
|Dimensions||50 in x 27 in x 37 in||57 in x 27 in x 37 in||68 in x 27 in x 37 in||78 in x 27 in x 37 in|
|Shipping||Freight Truck||Freight Truck||Freight Truck||Freight Truck|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
What a great piece of equipment I was hesitant to get this big of a saw at first but it allowed me to bid large jobs which I wouldn't have before and I get quality cuts each and every time. Simply Amazing!!!! The Italians know what they are doing.