These rolling knee pads are great, well worth the extra $ Looked at the cheaper ones, but read a lot of bad reveiws on them breaking. I use them when installing hardwood flooring, good for installing base board afterwards.
Rolling Knee Pads
Revolutionary rolling kneepad that combines comfort and mobility to industry professionals and residential users. Kneepads on Wheels!
- Say goodbye to pain due to discomfort, confined circulation, lower back and knee pain.
- Increase your productivity. Industrial knee cushions.
- Heavy duty swivel casters, double ball bearing rubber wheels will not scratch tiles.
- Light weight, easy to clean.
- Replaceable pads.
- Comfortable even when installing over 2000 sq ft. of flooring you will still continue with the job.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This will make a big diffrence in any work that has to be done on the knees.
small particals would inbed in the wheels which would scratch natural stone floor. knees would hurt after a while. perfect for unfinished surfaces like concrete.
I love them been using them for 15 years my last pair just wore out they were 8 years old thinking about buying two or three sets just in case they quit making them