Please contact us directly at 1-800-709-0002 or email@example.com.
You can also contact Laticrete directly at 1-800-243-4788
7347 Laticrete Stone Tech Impregnator Pro Sealer
- Product code: 7347
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$28.00 to $574.60
Laticrete Stone Tech Impregnator Pro SealerFeatures and Benefits
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Original fluorochemical technology
- Natural look
- Solvent-based, interior and exterior
- Natural stone such as bluestone, granite, limestone, slate and travertine
- Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to applying sealer. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Ensure area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Use a respirator if unsure that area is well-ventilated. A NIOSH-approved respirator with a combination HEPA/organic vapor cartridge is recommended. Follow respirator manufacturers instructions for use.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush or pump-up garden sprayer. DO NOT USE A POWER SPRAYER. See method of application for more information. Do not thin before using.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes; denser stone may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS IMPREGNATOR PRO® TO DRY ON SURFACE.
- Thoroughly wipe entire surface with dry cloth to remove excess StoneTech® Professional Impregnator Pro® from surface.
- A second coat may be needed for more porous surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 3 through 5.
- If excess sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen residue and follow with white absorbent towel to remove.
- Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. Cover with red rosin paper if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be combustible. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of the reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
- DO NOT USE A POWER SPRAYER. Power sprayers increase exposure hazard. Power sprayers also create a significant amount of overspray resulting in wasted product and the need for additional clean-up. A pump-up garden sprayer will reduce the potential for over-exposure to vapors and produce better results.
- For small jobs, use a paint pad, roller or brush. Trigger spray bottles are not recommended. Trigger sprayers create overspray and may not give a uniform application. Better results will be obtained using a pad, roller or brush.
- For larger jobs, use a pump-up garden sprayer available at your local garden center, hardware store, or home improvement center.
- Pint: 20-140 sq ft.
- Quart: 40-275 sq ft.
- Gallon*: 150-1,100 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon*: 750-5,500 sq ft.
- 55 Gallon*: 8,250-60,500 sq ft.
- Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.