Wacker Neuson 19.5" x 23" Asphalt Value Plate Compactor
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and beltguard
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience
- Large capacity polyethylene water tank is located within the front lift cage for protection and is semitransparent for easy check of the water level
- Water filter inside of tank prevents clogging and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining
- Angled holes on spray bar allow complete water coverage for no asphalt pick-up on plate bottom
VP 1550AW Technical Data
- Operating weight 184 lbs.
- Size of base plate (L x W) 23" x 19.5"
- Max. centrifugal force 3,375 lbf.
- Forward Speed up to 75 ft/min.
- Compacted area (depending on soil) up to 7,388 ft2/h
- Max. gradeability (depending on soil) up to 30%
- Honda Engine air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine
- Motor Displacement 10.3 in3
- Max. Rated Power 5.5 hp
- Water tank capacity 10,5 l - 11 US qt.
- Fuel tank capacity 3.9 US qt.
- Fuel consumption 0.5 US qt/h.