Arc Inc. External Waterproofing Corner
The Arc Inc. external corner is a rugged, flexible, preformed corner tape for covering joints to prevent penetration of moisture and provide a sound foundation for tile or stone overlayments. It also acts as an anti-fracture protection between substrates and hard surface coverings.
Features and Advtanges:
- Use to cover joints between ARC TrueDEK shower foundations and surrounding tile backer, and to cover joints between tile backer panels
- Bonds well with TANK/10 waterproofing compound
- Width: 4-3/4" overall; 1" mesh edges; 2-3/4" center
- Length: 11" overall; 5-1/2" each leg
- Thickness: approximately 1mm
- Invert to embed over outside corners
- Impermeable center polyester (blue) areas
- Use where three surfaces interface at 90°
- Fill gaps beneath tape that are 1/8" wide or more using latex caulk or thinset mortar (do not use silicone)
- Remove all dirt, debris, and contaminants from surfaces prior to embedding tape. Surfaces must be completely dry before embedding tape.
- Corner is not designed as a wear surface; cover with tile, stone, or other appropriate material