Very Very powerful with little vibration, works well with wet and dry cutting too
Husqvarna K970 Concrete Cut-off Saw
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- Blade Sold Separately
Dual charge technology providing higher productivity than other saws in its class.
- Newest saw with the exclusive Dual Charge engine technology, providing extreme power, low emissions and excellent fuel economy. Higher torque means more usable power and higher productivity than other saws in its class. Able to cut 6" deep with a 16" blade, the K960 boasts an impressive 6.1 hp, 94cc air-cooled 2 stroke engine & the market's best power/weight ratio.
|Husqvarna K970 Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch||16 inch|
|Power (Gas)||6.4 hp / 4,800 W||6.4 hp / 4,800 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400||4,700|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch||6 inch|
|Weight||24.2 lbs||26 lbs|
- The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration system on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- Smart-Carb ensures high power is retained.
- Easy-Start provides 50% easier starts.
- Dura-Starter reduces wear on the starter.
- Easy-adjust blade guard and reversible cutting arm makes work easier and more productive.
- Sealed transmission reduces wear and the risk of belt slippage.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings extend product life.
- Dual-Charge motor provides better power, higher torque and 70% less emissions.