If you have a Dewalt tile saw you need to own this table. This table will allow you to make 48" cuts on a standard 24" tile saw. No need to buy a rail saw this is a quick fix and I would recommend it to anyone who is contemplating buying a rail saw for one job.
RodKat Wet Tile Saw Rip Table Extension
The Rod Kat Rip Table was designed to increase the cutting capacity of many popular tile saws. This table extension will immediately upgrade your tile saw and allow you to cut popular large format tile at virtually any length.
- Kit contains: Tile Rip table with metal edges and 1 replacement foam table
- Created from high density EPS foam with integrated metal edges
- Locks into place on the tile saw carriage tray and allows the tile tobe pushed through with little resistance
- Will fit most common wet tile saws
- Both metal edges include an extrusion that allows table to be held in place using the saw's factory guide
- Once foam has been cut until no longer usable, remove the metal edge caps and attach them to your replacement foam table
- Dimensions - 37" L x 20" W x 3" H