Way smooth ! Cutting these hard Italian tiles with the gold was very easy . Nearly no chipped edges . I would say no chipped edges.
Big thumbs up !!! APPROVED !!!
CD Products SG-10 Solid Gold 10'' Diamond Blade For Tile Saws
Enjoy 10% Savings On the 10 inch Blade During Our 10 off 10 Savings! Was $65, now only $58.50!
The SG-10 Solid Gold diamond blade is a premium wet saw blade for cutting porcelain tile, granite, marble and stone. The SG-10 utilizes a reinforced core and an ultra thin diamond rim to produce the fastest, cleanest cuts with extreme precision. The new Solid-Core technology prevents any wobble or blade deflection and the continuous cutting rim is loaded with diamond to provide consistently smooth, razor clean cuts each and every time.
Diamond Blade Features
- Super-thin kerf (0.05" thickness) for fast, precise cuts
- Solid-Core technology eliminates blade wobble and deflection
- Thicker core also reduces noise while cutting
- Excellent cutting performance with porcelain, ceramic tile, marble, granite, engineered stone and natural stone
What's It Cut?
- Wet cutting only
- Natural Stone
- Engineered Stone
- *The SG-10 Solid Gold™ Diamond Blade is designed for straight cuts only; clean-out cuts and tip-up cuts are not recommended and may cause damage to the blade*
Solid Gold SG-10 Diamond Blade Specifications
|Part No.||Blade Diameter||Rim Type||Wet/Dry Cutting||Rim Height||Kerf||Maximum RPM||Arbor Size|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
cuts great, less expensive, and no wobble. i only cut porcelain with it so far but it seems like a winner in my book.
Absolutely no wobble from the blade I would highly recommend It cut through my thick porcelain tile quickly and with a very clean cut. Remains to be seen how long it will last, but at this price, I'm already satisfied!
Been using the T3 for years decided to give this blade a shot (Especially since it is a bit less expensive). Has exceeded all expectations quality of cut is phenomenal would recommend to anyone.
Solid gold blade is like T3 on steroids. Fastest and cleanest cuts ever, hands down the best porcelain tile blade I ever used (20+ years and counting) -Mike