Wacker Neuson PDT3A 3" Diaphragm Trash Pump
Diaphragm trash pumps for jobs no other pumps can handle!
Wacker's diaphragm trash pumps can move anything that flows. Built with high quality components, you will be assured of many years of top performance and durability. Designed to handle solids up to 1-3/4" (45mm), ideal for dewatering mud slurries and seepage areas.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, reduced maintenance package that ensures long life.
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear.
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time.
- Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump.
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pump capacity and less down time blockages.
|Suction & discharge diameter||75||mm||3||in|
|Length x width x height||990 x 760 x 635||mm||39 x 30 x 25||in|
|Max. discharge head||7,5||m||25||ft|
|Max. discharge||333||l/min||88||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,5||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||45||mm||1.75||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, Honda gasoline engine|
|Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046||3,0||kW||4.0||hp|
|Fuel capacity||2,5||l||2.6||US qt|
|Max fuel consumption||1,1||l/h||1.2||US qt/h|