As there are many factors that are involved in maximum distance that any pump will properly operate it is best to contact Wacker (800) 770-0957 with the specific details of your application. Thank you
Wacker Neuson PT 6LT 6" Centrifugal Trash Pump
Heavy duty centrifugal trash pump designed to keep your jobsite dry
Wacker's self-priming, high performance centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world. Featuring electric start and a thread-on mixed flow impeller design, this trash pump has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 2", ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer
- Thread-on mixed flow impeller design produces higher volume and head for increased pump performance
- Heavy-duty frame with central lifting point and pneumatic tires combine pump and engine protection with easy transport
- Mechanical seal runs in oil bath to reduce maintenance and protect seal in dry-run conditions
|Suction & discharge diameter||150||mm||6||in|
|Length x width x height||2.700 x 1.625 x 1.750||mm||106 x 64 x 69||in|
|Max. discharge||4.935||l/min||1,300||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,5||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||50||mm||2||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle, 3 cylinder, Lombardini diesel|
|Max. power output||24||kW||32.5||hp|
|Power - rated output||24||kW||32.5||hp|
|Operating speed||2.500 max., 1.500 min.||2,500 max., 1,500 min.|
|Fuel tank capacity||98||l||26||US gal|
|Fuel consumption||4,5 @ 2.500 rpm, 1,6 @ 1.500 rpm||l/h||1.2 @ 2,500 rpm, 0.4 @ 1,500 rpm||US gal/h|
Question & Answers
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please refer the manufacturer product page and refer to the pump curve chart towards the bottom. You can reach Wacker-Neuson technical department at 1-800-770-0957.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.